Beef Goulash fits any frugal budget and is a definite crowd-pleaser. It’s also very easy to make.
|Beef Goulash Recipe|| || |
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 jars pasta sauce
- 1 lb. bag of frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Brown meat in a large skillet with garlic, drain.
- Cook vegetables according to package directions and boil the macaroni al dente, drain.
- Combine all ingredients in large Dutch oven.
- Add a little water (if necessary) for desired consistency.
- Heat through and serve.