Whoever invented the slow cooker was a freakin’ genius! Just toss in some ingredients and it does the work for you. Not only is it massively convenient, but some things just taste better when they are slow cooked, like this Slow Cooker Pork BBQ.
- 1 (4-5 lb.) Boston butt pork roast
- 18oz. bottle barbecue sauce
- 12oz. cola
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¾ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2½ tsp. vinegar
- 1 bag of slaw
- Hamburger buns
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Add chopped onion.
- Pour in the cola and BBQ Sauce.
- Cover and cook until tender and meat shreds easily, about 8hrs. on high or 12-16hrs. set on low.
- To make the coleslaw, combine the vinegar, mayo and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add bag of slaw and mix well.
adapted from emeals
There ya go! A super easy slow cooker pork BBQ recipe and the coleslaw recipe to go with it. Enjoy!